With over thirty years in the wine industry, Nick & Trudy have established long term relationships with growers & vignerons within the key regions of Margaret River, Mount Barker, Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale.
Our vineyards are selected not only for their region and variety, but also their commitment for the pursuit of organic and sustainable practices for outstanding fruit quality.
These select growers ensure pristine fruit quality through the principles of organic & sustainable vineyard practices—it’s a holistic approach from vineyard to winery where traditional, minimal winemaking techniques are employed—grape to bottle.
Working with some of Australia’s finest winemakers in each region, the range of Clandestine Vineyards are vegan friendly use minimal sulphites and/or preservatives.
Partners for the 2020 Vintage.
- Knotting Hill Vineyard, Margaret River
- Celestial Bay Vineyard, Margaret River
- Tomich Vineyard, Adelaide Hills
- Smart Vineyard, McLaren Vale
- Korijekup Vineyard, Geographe
- Endersby Vineyard, McLaren Vale
- Acacia Vineyard, Frankland River
- Willows Vineyard, Margaret River
- Andrew Vesey, Western Australia
- Ben Riggs, South Australia
- Daniel Zuzolo, South Australia